Thursday, February 8, 2018

It has been a while




    Hello Readers!

  It has been quite a while since I last written . I hope to see you are all ok !

  God has taught me a lot of lessons over the years and I will share them with you in time.
I am not currently a stay at home daughter , and I have been working through the years . But it doesn't change the mindset I have about a woman in the Home . God taught me that I was living in a way dishonoring to him by not taking care of my own needs as a single adult so I am going to change  some things on this site.   But that does not mean I disrespect the life choices of others, because I know God calls everyone to the place He needs them . for some it is at home , and some it is working until God provides you a spouse. 
   so stick with me on my adventure!

  see ya soon!

- Delighted Daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment