Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Is sprung!

ahh, Nothing makes me happier than nice 65 degree weather, with sunshine and plenty of garden work! sometimes I like to compare myself with a flower, I need warm sunshine to keep me motivated! this can't possibly be true, because no matter what the weather is, you have got to keep going! i am the worst culprit for making excuses. "i feel tired today" or "ugh, the sun is behind the clouds, so I can't think.." These things are NOT excuses to keep me from going! my issue is one that i am sure that is universal and a common issue with many girls. How do we overcome this?
      Firstly, we must remember that God never gave up on His goals and purposes. He asked us to work hard, He didn't make excuses for cloudy skies. If He had done that, we would surely suffer! This is enough motivation to help us keep going: We do it to bring glory to Our Heavenly Father!
     Second, Remember that other people depend on us to do our work. Messy bedroom (my worst enemy!)?
  Well, what if mama want's to show her friends the house, how embarrassing it is to show off a messy room!
it may seem to be a "selfish" endeavor, believe me! I am one to put that off for any reason under the sun.
      Thirdly, It gives us a feeling of accomplishment. one sleeps better and is happier if they have worked hard. they know they got what they needed to get done, done. I always feel better and healthier when i finish a goal! what a relief!
         Remember, we must keep going! even when it is cold and cloudy and you'd rather stay in bed all day.
    God bless!
   -Dedicated Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment